A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Post of my New Blog!




Hi everyone!
I have no idea why Lori made me do this, but I guess it's becasue she loves me.

anyhoo,
I have this to play with now AND a new Etsy shop.
can you believe it?


I have a couple of things listed now,
as you can see in the pic above,
but will be adding more and more as I have more things
 than any one sane person needs to have.

so, come with me on my new adventure into BLOGLAND!!!!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews