A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

added to etsy..

just wanted to let you know I have added a few new items

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend Felicia,
    Happy to see your blog, I knew Lori was helping you when you got started (I need her help,not too savy with it myself)
    I so enjoyed chatting with you Saturday...what a wonderful day (glad you finally decided to sit your tiredness down behind that busy shop desk)
    My mother had five children, she never stopped; I am so proud of you for your interests in blogging and your creating...it keeps you so 'youthful'
    {{hugs)}} take care,

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews