A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

It has been another busy weekend.  Friday, we had a pair of dogs attack or cat Wendell.  I had to take her to the vet for stitches, but she is doing well. 
Saturday we went to a Halloween party at our church.  And last night we went trick or treating in Lovingston.  I have never seen so many trick or treaters!  Bella and Nathan had a blast. 
Now back to my regular week of LAUNDRY!!
And my 5 thankfuls
-  I am thankful for living in a country where we do have the opportunity to vote, we may not have a candidate we really like, but we do get to vote.
-  I went to church yesterday, and my preacher gave such a thought provoking sermon.
-  little ghosts and goblins
-  Wendell, Mason, Kitty Kitty, Mecca, Sadie and Lucky (our 4 cats and 2 dogs)
-  Dr. Budzyn, our veterinarian.


1 comment:

  1. Bella and Nathan are too cute!! Sorry about your kitty (bad doggy!!!) Can't wait till Friday a.m. we're gonna need a u-haul!!!!!
    woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews