A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

All I have to say is there is no school again today...

1 comment:

  1. You have my sympathies. Last year at this time my children were home for three weeks straight due to snow. And not becuase it was snowing the whole time, but because our county didn't have the plows to clear away the snow that had fallen. I was nine months pregnant at the time and really could have used them in school :) All I can say is this too shall pass. Throw yourself a little party the first day they're back in school :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews