A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Morning Good Morning Good Morning

I feel much better today!  A good nights sleep always helps.  Its going to be another nice and warm day outside, makes me want to plant some flowers, I know I can't, but I really really want to!  I did finish up another project, and it is going to be in Lori's new book, Farmhouse Folk... I am working now on a wool applique, which I love doing...

I have been forgetting my 5 thankfuls, so I will do them today..
-  I am thankful for this break in the weather, it was much needed and appreciated..
-  today my Noah would have been 10 years old.  I am so very thankful for the time I had with him...
-  I am thankful for such a creative and inspiring friend in Lori, and she also "gets" me, which is good : )
-  my mom-in-law took my kids last evening, and I had some quiet and peaceful much needed time all by myself
-  and my sister Laurel..


i am just waiting for those little eggs to hatch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews