A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

hello

It has been a busy couple of days.  Lori decided to rearrange the shop....which took 2 days to put back together.  I did finally get a picture of my new little bowl, I just think it is the cutest little thing ever.  The other little tray is one I got at Covesville a few weeks ago.  I love that place.  Not much else going on here, Nathan is feeling better though.  And today it's off to church.
my 5 thankfuls
-  the shop is clean and beautiful and sunny.
-  Nathan is feeling better
-  my prayers are with those in Arizona...
-  my church family
-  I have a wonderful, inspiring and thoughtful preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews