A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday - Presidents Day

Good Morning all...I had good intentions of blogging over the weekend, but between laundry and being the taxi driver, it just didn't happen...  I am almost finished with my sisters quilt, all I have left to do is the binding.  I also worked up a new wool applique, birds in a tree, I am into birds at the moment...I also played in the shop a few days, helping Lori rearrange everything, again : ), I have to say though it does look very nice, and Peter did a great job on the counter.  Anyway, here are my 5 thankfuls...
-  The wonderful warm weather we've been having
-  the best little helper ever, my Nathan
-  Lori, for continually inspiring me and encouraging me
-  my ex-niece (who I still love), got me a bagful of favorite things, and she was so thoughtful and kind
-  Does anyone have a relative they seldom see or talk too, who they wish they had more of a relationship with, well that is my brother Allen, I love him and miss him...

Almost forgot..  Natalie and Hannah have a new etsy shop of things they have made, called Hankering Leftovers...don't ask me, but check it out, they have some cute stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!
    Is this your own design? If so, will you offer it as a pattern? I adore birds. My grandfather was a birdwatcher and I have such fond memories of watching the birds with him...

    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews