A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring...


This is my Nathan's favorite song, even when it's not raining!  And my old man IS snoring..  He has those wacky job hours. 
My grandmother is still not doing well, I had wanted to drive there to Ohio to see her today, but not in all this rain, it is really raining hard here.
But I wanted to show you what I have been working on - I have finally put together my old quilting bee quilt frame, and I actually have a quilt on it - quilting!!  It is a hankie quilt I'm making for my niece, Nikki, who is getting married in October, so I need to get a move on it!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful!!! It is not raining here AT ALL...strange...since we are only 20 min. apart. I hope you get to Ohio to check on your Grandmother. Have fun quilting today.(millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews