A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy busy busy

I can finally sit down.  I finished one of Lori's new samplers, and it is going to be the best one yet I think..
I have been cleaning my house for the last 2 days, non stop.  Nanny's sister Jean is coming to see the house, and I wanted to be extra pretty.  I also rearranged my sewing room, hung up pictures, and made some beeswax molds (like I have nothing else to do).  I got a really cool Coats and Clark desk with the spool drawers, so I had to set that all up, which meant I had to redo my whole sewing room, of course!  And we know have pictures on the walls of people we actually know, not just the made up ones.  And the countdown is on for the Simple Goods show...7 days
now for the 5
-  Nanny's sister Jean is one of my favorite people, she is so sweet.  She has pictures all over her house, and I love looking at them all.  And she has one of the biggest cats I have ever seen.
-  Natalie and Nadia, they helped my clean the rest of the house last night, even though they didn't want too
-  Vickie, she came to my basement blowout yesterday, and removed many items. 
-  the Buckeyes, they may have lost one game, but they are still my team
-  and scrabble, I love that game, even though my sisters are the only ones who will play it with me : (




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews