A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cloudy rainy day

It is cloudy out today, but I have already gotten the laundry started and the kitchen cleaned up.  I have had a round with our school bus driver and I am raring to go!!
One of our cats bit me in the nose last night, twice, I'm not sure why, but I think my nose is starting to swell...
But I am still thankful...
-  for "squisshing" (Nathans word for snuggling), it is the BEST thing ever.  And I'm his favorite squissher.
-  Simple Goods is coming up, the excitement is building - and the cousins will be there
-  and on that note, I am so thankful for Depends...(inside joke) and don't ask.
-  guardian angels, because I know they are there.
- and my grandparents in laws, I was working on scanning pictures for a photo frame for their upcoming 60th anniversary...
                        Then                                                                    and now




1 comment:

  1. Can I have a preview of your sale??? Keep this up and between you and Lori I won't need to go to S.G. PLEASE mam..can I? Love ya...Robin
    P.S. call me...and I want the slot BEFORE Lori...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews