A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the coolest sewing table..

It has been a busy few weeks...I have been working on models for Lori - new Christmas patterms, and they are absolutely beautiful.  And I am still working on my nieces quilt, almost done : )...
Yesterday I was in the mood to find something, anything, and I did!!  It is a handmade sewing table, I'm not sure how old it is, maybe from the 1940's??, the inside is lined in a dusty pink faded satin.  I love it. 
Now for my 5 things I'm thankful for..
- My mother, who I had for 36 years, she taught me soo many wonderful things, she shared herself with others, and she was one of the most caring people I have ever come across..
- the sky today is such a beautiful blue, and the sun is shining, and just a little chilly..
- perfect for sitting on the porch swing and stitching...
- My oldest sister Shirley has a birthday today and she is @#%^$&*  years old : ), love her..
 - and medical technology is amazing (theres more too this, I just can't go into detail right now..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews