A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Good Morning

Yesterday I went to the most beautiful wedding of 2 friends of mine.  Their kids were in it, they were all beautiful.  And it could not have been a more beautiful day..Congratulations to Ashley and Mitchell Carter!!
Still been working on that cross stitch for Lori, but my nieces quilt is finely done, and it is beautiful if I do say so myself.
Now my 5 thanksfuls
- Wonderful friends
- the weather has been perfect, sunny and not hot.
- the Simple Goods show is coming - shop shop shop
- i am looking forward to seeing the "cousins" at the simple goods show - they are just HYSTERICAL!!
- NATHAN POOPED IN THE POTTY!!  what else can I say!

1 comment:

  1. Felicia, your children are BEAUTIFUL. Sounds like you had a perfect Sunday. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews