A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Laundry laundry laundry

Yesterday was laundry dayyyyyyy...I have 2 washers and 2 dryers, just for that purpose.  Laundry is normally daily anyway, but it's extra fun after a trip.  Today is put all the clothes away day.  Even more fun! 
Today is also field trip day to Donna's, Southern Star Antiques, and tomorrow is to the Bedford Antique Mall.  Why I think I need to do more antiquing I'm not sure, but I will suffer through it!
Two more weddings this coming weekend, this has definately been the month of weddings.
And for my 5-
-  It is another perfect day, perfect temperature and sunny.
-  My husband Jason has been sweeter than normal, always thankful for sweetness!
-  My dad-in-law Larry put up my purple martin house yesterday, I can't wait for the birds to come and play
-  I heard from an old friend, one I have known since middle school, and we won't say how long that's been!
-  I am thankful that even if my children don't always want to help me, they are usually willing and happy to help others..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews