A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The purple martin house

My purple martin bird house is finally up - I AM SO HAPPY!!

Straight to the 5

-  Lori is redecorating her house, and she went through alot of stuff to get rid, and I am soooo thankful.  Wait to you see all the cool stuff I got...
-  Another beautiful day in the neighborhood - thank you to the GREAT weather man.
-  Nathan, my youngest, has slept in underwear for the past 2 nights and stayed dry, and i'm thankful because he sleeps in my bed! : )
-  Meatloaf and mashed potatoes - they have to be one of the best "comfort" foods.
-  If I sit down and think about how much I have, family, friends, a home, I am so awesomely and gratefully blessed, it is overwhelming to me.


1 comment:

  1. My poor Martin house is down...sadly taken down by a N'easter... we had too many trees around our lake for them to have the freedom they love...here's hoping they inhabit yours...it is awesome to see. Looks nice up there:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews