A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Another COLD day..

Good morning - I finally got a picture for you of my latest project, hopefully I will be releasing it as a pattern next month.  And this is just one of the many things I have been working on lately.  I've had that obsessive compulsive thing going on pretty bad....seeing how many projects I can do at one time. : ) 
The kids didn't have school yesterday or today, so they have gotten 2 extra vacation days, so I may not get as much done as I would like. 
And for my 5 thankfuls
-  the furnace has to have been one of the all time greatest inventions, and I am thankful for it now
-  the snow is so pretty, maybe it is meant for me to be thankful for staying warm inside, and more time to obsess and compulse : )
- Nathan is still pooping in the potty, and I am still SO THANKFUL!
-  I am thankful again for my mother, she taught me to appreciate needlework, and she had such patience in teaching me all she could
-  I am thankful for all the soldiers in the armed forces out there who are out there securing our freedoms, thank you all for your sacrifice and service.

1 comment:

  1. your needlework looks wonderful, can't wait to see it in person! I'm thankful for my woodstoves!

    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews