A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

The Christmas play and party was at church last night, it was beautiful.  Bella was an angel.  Nathan sat on Santa's lap for @ 2 hours, I guess he's not afraid of Santa!  At least we are certain Santa knows what he wants for Christmas this year...
my 5 thankfuls today
-  Christmas plays, I remember them growing up, always wondering if it was a "real" baby  : )
-  the innocence of childhood, sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what you want for Christmas with wide, curious eyes...
-  of course the real reason for the day, the birth of Christ
-  and the opportunity to spend time with friends and family, eating, drinking and being merry
-  I am thankful most, that I no longer need actual presents to realize what wonderful gifts I have


And here a 2 more projects I'm working on

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia, your new projects are beautiful and I just really like reading your Thankful 5's. They make me stop and think. Have a blessed evening...love you

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews