A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cleaning Day

Today is cleaning day.  We have a truck load full of trash to take to the dump, mostly from Christmas...And every morning I have been working in my basement to try to get it organized, etc.  You know that show Hoarders??  Well that's my basement.  And I'm going to clean up my sewing room and take a picture for you to see.  That's all my excitement for today, hopefully I will get my new pattern released tomorrow, so be sure to check.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews