A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Finished!!

I finally finished the sampler I've been working on, it's framed and ready to go.  I put it up on etsy this morning so check it out.  Now I don't know what to start on next...I'll come up with something. 

The kids are still out from school, and I've been just trying to keep the house clean.  Still working in the basement : ).  Next project is to bring the treadmill up so I can run/walk off some of this holiday weight, and the funk weight, and the sit on my butt all day weight, etc. etc... And I still haven't got my sewing room cleaned up, but maybe today...

And my 5 thankfuls for today

-  I finished my sampler
-  my kids have actually been helping keep the house clean
-  Jason put a new mattress on our bed, it is sooo comfy
-  I'm coloring my gray hairs away today : )
-  looking forward to the warmer ish weather!

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when I read the thankfuls. I colored my grays away this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews