A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Today is field trip day, don't know where we're going and don't care...I haven't been out of the house in days!  Just a quick post before we go.  I think I am over the pin cushion mania, so I have been working on unfinished projects, or UFO's as Lori calls them.  Here is the latest - a purple pillow of wool..isn't it pretty??

And my 5 thankfuls-
-  FIELD TRIPS!
-  My girls Bella and Nadia cleaned up the kitchen and living room last night, just because - I love that!
-  Nathan said he's turning into a vampire, but its ok because he says I'm turning into one too! - not sure about that one..
-  tomorrow night is open presents with the in-laws and grandparents, love them all!
-  and if the planets are all aligned, Jason will be home for Christmas, love him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews