A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Morning

Christmas has come and gone, back to life as usual.  LAUNDRY!  We had a very nice Christmas, Nathan got everything he wanted.  Bella got so much, her and Nadia stayed up all night just to play with everything.  Nadia and Natalie both got new cameras, I'm still waiting to see beautiful pictures.  And me, my sis-in-law Jordan got me warm fuzzy socks, I was soo happy!!  I didn't know it, but she reads my blog every day.  Isn't that the sweetest.  And even Jason was here, although he did have to go back to work Christmas evening. 





So I have been back to work on one of my samplers, isn't this the cutest cow ever? 
And now for my favorite - 5 thankful things -

-  My new warm fuzzy socks, of course
-  I am blessed with a wonderful family
-  Bath & Body works Twilight Woods, I love that stuff
-  beautiful white snow
-  that keireg coffee maker is the coolest thing I have ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews