A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 More Finished Projects..

Good morning...I finished 2 more projects this morning, I will be putting them up on etsy after this...
Nothing much exciting going on, just watching Lori redo her blog again and again and again, like that song from the Highway Men....(I love that song).  Now that I have finished most everything up, I need to start on something new, and I don't know what to do!  Pincushions are the only thing I can think of.

I did forget, we all have a dentist appointment this afternoon, that is always fun. 

Now my 5 thankfuls
-  I am glad that I do like my dentist : )
-  I am thankful I am able to have a dental plan so we can actually go to the dentist...
-  Boo boo bunny is off for the next 2 days
-  Papa and Nanny are both feeling good
-  And my Bella, Love her bunches, even though she missed the bus and I had to drive her to school today. 

This is a little sewing box, the design is from Blackbird Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews