A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Afternoon

It's been another day in laundry land...the kids are out from school today, I think it is a teacher work day.  Our dog Sadie has to go to the vet in a little while, she keeps scratching at her face, and making it bleed.  Poor baby.  I hope they can do something for her. 
Yesterday, Lori and I went on a little field trip to Covesville, all I found was a frame and and antique tomato pincushion (of course).  But we had a good time as always...
I have been trying to finish up some of my many projects for the show coming up in Febuary, I did just put one up on etsy, another pincushion...
Now for my 5 thankfuls
-  my dog Sadie
-  all my kids
-  my boo boo bunny, Jason (he hates it when I call him that)
-  gandma, she took the kids to her house to visit last night, and I got to sit in my pretty living room in peace and quiet..I loved it..
-  and I am so thankful Papa is feeling better.


and here is my pretty little pincushion

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue bird on the gold linen. It's such a nice contrast. It's beautiful. Aren't those quiet moments without the kids just grand? I love my children but somedays I count the hours until they're asleep I can enjoy my own moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews