A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Morning or almost afternoon

There is no school today, must be because of all the snow we don't have : ).  I thought it would be a great day to clean up the house, but of course the kids disagree...
I did get a chance to put 2 new things up on etsy.  And I'm not sure what project to work on next.  I am almost finished with another pattern.  So soon I will have some new things to share. 
my 5 thankfuls
-  I am thankful that we didn't get as much snow as we could have...
-  I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be at home and do the things I love
-  I am thankful for my wonderful home, even though I can't seem to keep it clean.
-  I am thankful for the friends I have now, my new friends, and my old friends from the past...
-  I am just plain thankful  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews