A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a good new years eve.  I am releasing my newest pattern today - Eleanora Frazee Sampler.  It will be $10.00 plus $1.95 for shipping.  You can email your order to martin-house@hotmail.com.  I hope you love it!



And thank you soo much to Connie, she got the Isabella Johnstone Sampler, and I know she will love it!!

2 comments:

  1. it is beautiful my friend...I'm so fortumate to have seen it in person!

    keep stitching ~
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. is very pretty.
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews