A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

I Am Blue

I am thankful that today is the last day of the old year and not the first day of the new year, because I am blue!
I wish children came with instructions, because right now, I just don't know what to do.  And I don't even want to go into to details, I just don't know what to do sometimes.  Does anyone out there have the magic answer??

My sister Laurel always told me her answer was "let go and let God".  I guess thats good, I just can't seem to do it!  Help.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what your going through but I do understand and no there is no magic answer. Your sister is right you do have to lay it before the Lord. We have sure went through some rough spots with our kids and they are grown now.
    I know until I take my last breath that I will continually have to lay it all before the Lord.
    I must say it is hard to have patience we want to fix it all and fix it now.
    Wishing you a HaPPy NeW Year and may your heart find peace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my kids are 22, 18, and 17 and I still feel the same way. I guess that is our mothers' heart? Hope you feel better soon. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews