A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday

Friday really doesn't mean much to me, I usually never know what day it is anyway, but most people like Fridays. 
Yesterday, Lori came over and helped me rearrange and redo and re re the living room - it looks AWESOME if I do say so myself - and thank you Lori!  I went in there yesterday evening to sit and stitch and I didn't want to leave it....it was so nice.
today it's the 5 favorites
-  spring
-  birds, I love anything with birds
-  Lori
-  spring
-  hankies, I still love my hankies

I am still working on projects, but today I want to show off my living room!




This is actually in the hallway, it is Noah's wall....


 That's Wendell up there on the couch

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome my friend ~ look so much more cozier now...happy that you are enjoying it!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so cozy and inviting !!! Good job on the decoration...

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews