A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday.

Bella is off to school today after her week off with the flu.  Nathan wasn't feeling well for a few days, but seems better now too.  Hopefully thats the end of all that sickness...
I have been working on some new models for Lori, and I finally finished this aprons of the line pillow, I think it turned out alright.  It would be nice out on a porch swing. 
My next project is some dolls, which I am making up a pattern for as we speak. 
Nathan has an interview for school today, I hope he gets in, I know he would love it.
Now my five thankfuls
-  school, my kids actually like going to school.  
-  a warm week ahead
-  yard sale season is on it's way, I loved going to them, but this year I'm have one, to clean out the house!
-  Easter.  From the Easter story to the eggs, I love it all
-  Easter outfits, everyone looking their best, Gandma got Nathan a handsome suit and tie, and Bella got a beautiful pink dress.




Nathan wasn't feeling very good, but he just looks so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cute apron pillow and the kid is cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews