A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Amherst, Virginia, United States
i am a stay at home Mom to 5 children, I love to sew, quilt & stitch..I am a professional Cross Stitch model stitcher, I love to read, go antiquing and garden ~ ...kindly follow me on this journey!!

Are you a Lover of Cross Stitch Samplers?...

...do you not have time to stitch?
do you not stitch at all but would love a finished sampler from your favorite designer?
I would be happy to stitch a finished sampler for you...
please email me at martin-house@hotmail.com & I will be happy to confer with you regarding my quotes for stitching a special piece for you!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New project...

Nobody fall over or anything, I am blogging 2 days in a row!  I wanted to show off my new project - it's a Blackbird design, and it will be a needle book by tomorrow.   I just thought it was pretty.  Nothing else new and exciting, no laundry today - shocker i know.  

But here are my 5 thankfuls
-  thank you to Jane - she made me a beautiful bunny pillow, that was so thoughtful...
-  Easter is coming soon, I love decorating eggs
-  my bleeding heart has little pink hearts hanging on it
-  Bella is feeling a little better today, and no one else has gotten sick yet...
-  and Jason, my boo boo bunny is off for the next 2 days, so we will be working hard in the yard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews